2 Natural Herbal products that cured me off Malaria totally

Hey there! I was once like this; suffering from and treating malaria attacks every month.

At first, I thought I was beginning to have hepatitis (because I was listening to talks and seminars on hepatitis and the symptoms).
 I later discovered that my blood group was “AA”, which means that I am a potential sufferer of malaria attacks; but that wasn’t enough reason for me to be attacked by malaria every month.

Almost all the surroundings in Lagos are not too clean, but some people go around in that environs unscathed by malaria, so why was mine different?

I began to seek alternative ways to treat myself because I was getting tired of taking anti-malaria drugs every time.

 These 2 natural products helped me to get rid of malaria.

 Gaurapad anti toxin sheet(sold for #3,500): gaurapad anti toxin is the 100% original detoxifying formula that removes toxins from the body, Gaurapad anti toxin contains an all natural combination of wood vinegar, bamboo vinegar, chitosan, tourmaline, plant powder, cornstarch and vitamin C. it is placed underneath the feet. It helped me to expel harmful toxins that prevented me from having quality sleep, it normalized my bowel system, my eyes became clearer, and sudden tiredness disappeared, after I was through with that, I moved over to;

 Gaurapad malarine sheet( sold for #2,500): guarapad malarine is the effective treatment against all forms of malaria parasite. Each patch of gaurapad malarine contains natural combinations of eucalyptus fragrance, corydalis tuber, euterpe oleracea, tubreculate speranskia. The patches are placed below the right breast(directly on the livers’ section). Plenty of water must be drunk when using Gaurapad malarine. Believe it, you have to drink water a lot. The reason is because gaurapad malarine works like a tablet, it stays 24hours on the body below the right breast. At first I doubted if it would work, but when I started the first day treatment, I was already feeling okay.
THE FASTEST WAY TO COMBAT MALARIA IS WITH GAURAPAD MALARINE

Please always endeavour to live in clean and healthy areas, or better still-sleep with a mosquito net all the time- go for test to know your blood group and to detect early symptoms of malaria.

Prevent instead of curing!!
Previous
Next Post »