Tito Da Fire confirms marriage break up 13 months after

Singer cum on-air-personality Tito Da Fire confirms his marriage broke after 13 years

The OAP reveals his wife left with the only child of the union

Tito and Ify got married on November 2, 2013

Singer famous for Maje Ka Ja song, Tito Da Fire has opened up on the crash of his 18 month old marriage.

The on-air-personality (OAP) who manages brands under G2M Creatives reveals that his marriage has crumbled irreconcilably and that his wife has relocated abroad with the only child of the union, Ebuka.

In an exclusive interview with Julia Blaise Blog Tito said a marriage which ought to have a happy –ever after tale was filled with loads of issues.

Singer cum OAP Tito Da Fire and estranged wife Ify on their wedding day

He said: “Initially I thought she was disposed to entertainment, however overtime I realized she was not, it is one of the major lessons I learnt from my failed marriage. For example I remember that I  would record songs at home and she would not make a comment, till I told her hey, I’m going to stop doing this because it seems you don’t like me doing this…And she said oh no, not that, and after then she would say, that song you were working on, the one that has Haruna Ishola’s voice ( because I was working on a remake of his classics), it’s nice, but I packed it all up and won’t talk about it after then because I felt she wasn’t cool with me singing. Sadly, we separated about a year and a month after our marriage.”

He said of his son: “I miss my son a great deal and would love to play the role of an active -on-hand father to my son Ebuka, watch him play and grow.”

Tito got married in a quiet ceremony to Ify on November 2, 2013, at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry, Lagos.

The marriage was first threatened by Nollywood actress Chichi who Tito left for Ify barely a month after it was contracted.

Previous
Next Post »