Khloe Kardashian Reality star lived with an older man at 16

According to the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, she lived with an older man at a point when she was rebellous and it wasn’t weird at all.

Reality Tv queen, Khloe Kardashian on her app on Thursday, June 29, 2016 revealed that she once lived with an older man when she was just 16 years old.

 According to the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, she lived with an older man at a point when she was rebellous and it wasn’t weird at all.

 "I worked as his assistant and lived in the home, but don't get it twisted — it was not intimate!" the Kardashian explained in her post, adding, "He had a family and I just lived in one of the bedrooms. I was rebellious and having an annoying time at home. My parents didn't want me to leave, but I was a little brat."

It doesn't end there, when she was 17, she also lived in a house in Van Nuys with four other guys, including rapper The Game

 

We were all friends. I’ve known The Game since I was 14 and we're friends.
She then moved into an apartment next door to sister Kim Kardashian in Woodland Hills at age 18.
Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian turned 32 years old on Monday, June 27, 2016 and her family was full of her praise.
It all started with her older sister Kim posting a flashback video of their mom Kris Jenner three days before giving birth to Khloé to Kourtney also sharing an old home video on Instagram.
Previous
Next Post »