Beauty enthusiast shares how to maintain, keep short relaxed hair healthy

Lola OJ shares how to maintain short relaxed hair while keeping it healthy in new video.

Lola OJ shares how to maintain short relaxed hair while keeping it healthy in new video.

The beauty enthusiast and blogger is known for her picture perfect hair snipped into place every time. "I get a lot of questions about how I maintain my short relaxed hair whilst keeping it as healthy as possible".

Lola shares a video of how she gets the hair in shape from washing to rubbing in hair cream, combing through with a wide tooth comb.

"I relax and look after my hair myself, I only go to the barbers for my shaven sides. Currently my hair is not cut into a style, it was like level one (very low cut) but I have been growing out the top for a few months now…my ends are due for a trim.

My hair is rather low maintenance, I do not grease my scalp and I also have not used edge control since I have been growing out the top of my hair and seems to be working fine…on occasion I run some pure virgin coconut oil across my edges" Lola OJ shares.

Check out a quick tutorial on how she styles short relaxed hair and keeps it healthy.

CLICK HERE

Previous
Next Post »