Arrested drug trafficker blames financial issues for his crime

Aniebue Nnamma was arrested by the NDLEA who found him in possession of eleven wraps of cocaine.

A drug trafficker, Aniebue Nnamma, who was arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has blamed his financial trouble for his crime.

Nnamma was apprehended with two other suspects, Nzube Chukwudi and Obinna Obi at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.

Chukwudi and Obi was found with 955g of cocaine and 5.2kg of Indian hemp respectively.

They were nabbed on Friday, November 4, 2016 while trying to travel out of Nigeria.

The first suspect, Nnamma hid eleven wraps of cocaine weighing 460g in his anus and has given reasons why he did so while speaking to newsmen.

He said, “I was afraid of swallowing the drug so I inserted the drugs in my anus. I was afraid it might burst in my stomach.

“Poor patronage in my business and family problems turned me into a pauper but now I regret everything."

Colonel Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (retd.), the Chairman of NDLEA has reiterated the agency's commitment to combating drug trafficking.

He advised drug traffickers to desist from their activities as it is most likely not going to end well for them.

Previous
Next Post »