OAP arrested for accusing comedian of releasing her sex tape

After the sex tape of Miss Anambra 2016, Chidinma Okeke leaked over the internet fast rising Nigerian radio presenter (City FM), Ogbuji Grace Amarachi publicly confessed of having a sex tape many years back.

This act did not take everyone by surprise but what has got everyone talking is the fact that she accused Nigerian comedian, Ominiaho of wanting to release her tape, she did with her friend some time ago because she refused to date him months back. The comedian did not take this accusation lightly, as he immediately got her arrested by the police.

Speaking exclusively to Linda Ikeji, Omini as fondly called disclosed that: “I never threatened her with any sex video, she wants to be an actress, I called her for a shoot sometime she didn’t show up and told her I was going to send her the video so she see what she should have been part of. Please i’ll like her to prove me wrong and state if I ever told her anything about sex video. I never had any lesbian sex video talk with her. Her ex lesbian partner is angry at her and told her I have a sex video. I have texts where I asked her if i’ve ever told her anything about sex video and she’s not replying to the messages ‘I’m currently at the police station in Ojodu area and Just filed a complaint and arrested her.”

Read all the messages that Omini exchanged with the radio presenter about the sex tape HERE.

Realizing she was wrong about the accusation, the presenter Gracia took to her Instagram handle to publicly apologize to everyone especially to the comedian, Omini saying: “I want to start by appreciating the intervention of my mentors and well-wishers about the story I put out earlier. I also want to apologize to City FM for being dragged into the matter because I never said I’m a staff of that radio station so that information isn’t totally correct.”

Previous
Next Post »