Popular Nollywood  Actress Chika Ike buys brand new car on her birthday

Chike Ike is a popular Nollywood actress

She turned 31 on November 11

She bought herself a G-wagon for her birthday

Chika Ike is a popular Nollywood actress, entrepreneur and philanthropist. She was born on November 8, 1985 and today is her 31st birthday.

For her birthday, she decided to buy something very valuable for herself. She bought herself a brand new G-wagon which costs around N15m. She shared her gift with her fans via Instagram.

See below:

She also wrote a lovely birthday message to herself saying: “My goal is not to be a role model or some kind of super woman , I’m doing what I love doing with all my heart and if while I am at it, I encourage and motivate someone then good enough.”

“The truth is you can be whatever you want to be if you believe in you, with hard work and the grace of God, nothing is impossible. Never stop believing. Never stop working hard.  Never stop praying.”

Happy Bleated Birthday to You.  More Grace!

Previous
Next Post »